- The Disney+ Original series National Treasure: Edge of History is an expansion of the National Treasure movie franchise told from the point of view of a young heroine, Jess – a brilliant and resourceful DREAMer in search of answers about her family – who embarks on the adventure of a lifetime to uncover the truth about the past and save a lost Pan-American treasure.
- National Treasure: Edge of History stars Lisette Olivera, Catherine Zeta-Jones (Chicago), Jake Austin Walker (Rectify), Jordan Rodrigues (Lady Bird), Zuri Reed (Flatbush Misdemeanors), Antonio Cipriano (Jagged Little Pill) and Lyndon Smith (Parenthood).
- Jerry Bruckheimer, Cormac & Marianne Wibberley, Jonathan Littman and KristieAnne Reed serve as executive producers on the series alongside Rick Muirragui, who also serves as a writer. Jon Turteltaub is also an executive producer. Mira Nair is directing and executive producing.
- A Disney Branded Television series, National Treasure is produced by ABC Signature, part of Disney Television Studios.
- The first official trailer for the series was unveiled at the Disney Branded Television panel:
- National Treasure: Edge of History premieres December 14th with two episodes on Disney+.
2022 D23 Expo coverage is presented by shopDisney