According to Deadline, Michelle Rejwan steps down as SVP Live Action Development & Production at Lucasfilm.
- Michelle Rejwan is leaving her role as SVP Live Action Development & Production at Lucasfilm.
- She will be transitioning back into a full-time producer and has signed an overall deal with Lucasfilm and Walt Disney Studios.
- She will continue to be based out of the Lucasfilm office and will develop for both Disney and Lucasfilm.
- Rejwan was most recently an executive producer on the Lucas film series Obi-Wan Kenobi and Andor for Disney+, as well as the upcoming series Willow.
- She will continue as an executive producer for Andor and Willow.
- Before joining Lucasfilm in 2019, she was a part of the company's Water Production family and served as the producer on Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker and co-producer on Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
- She also spent seven years at J.J. Abrams’ Bad Robot in Los Angeles, serving as co-producer on Star Trek Into Darkness and associate producer on Super 8.