- The popular festival, EPCOT International Festival of the Arts, is returning on January 13th and will run through February 20th, 2023.
- Some must-do things include 16 food studios that will serve up art-inspired menus appealing to a variety of palates.
- The culinary team at EPCOT is putting their finishing touches on two new food studios.
- Moderne will be found near Test Track and will feature new avant-garde menu items.
- The other new food studio is Figment’s Inspiration Station at the Odyssey: Art, Food, and Little Sparks of Magic. This promises to deliver treats and beverages with vibrant colors and flavors.
- At this festival, there will be more than 100 Disney and visiting artists that will showcase their work.
- Guests of all ages can express their creative side by learning how to draw Disney characters at the Animation Academy as well as the Expression Section: A Paint by Number Mural.
- For those who enjoy a good scavenger hunt, you can help Figment learn about art by going on a scavenger hunt around World Showcase.
- Every evening, the Disney On Broadway Concert Series will feature talented performers with Disney songs you know and love at the America Gardens Theatre.
- Remember, this is all included with admission to EPCOT and park reservations are still required.
- More details will be released as it gets closer.
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Walt Disney World travel planning