Ahead of the quickly approaching opening of Super Nintendo World at Universal Studios Hollywood, the elements of the new area have been added to the park’s app.
- Super Nintendo World is set to open on February 17th, with Pass Member previews taking place beginning January 29th.
- Ahead of the previews and opening, Super Nintendo World has been added to the Universal Studios Hollywood app.
- From the app’s homepage, you can access the Super Nintendo World portal, which has the ability to add your Power-Up Band, check the leaderboard, and also features a full map of the area, done in classic Nintendo style.
- Elsewhere, on the app, the individual pages are up for every element of Super Nintendo World, including:
- Mario Kart: Bowser’s Challenge
- Toadstool Cafe
- 1-UP Factory
- Information on Virtual Line Reservations
- Our own Mike Celestino recently got to take a walk through Super Nintendo World and offered up his initial impressions from the land.
- Super Nintendo World opens February 17th at Universal Studios Hollywood.