Post Consumer Brands is collaborating with Disney to launch a new cereal helping celebrate Disney’s 100 Years of Wonder, marking the 100th anniversary of The Walt Disney Company, and offering a limited edition collectible that is sure to catch the eye of many a Disney fan.
- To commemorate the 100th anniversary of The Walt Disney Company (Disney100), Post Consumer Brands is participating in the Disney 100 Years of Wonder celebration with the launch of multiple, limited-edition offerings. As a staple at the breakfast table, Post worked together with Disney to create a one-of-a-kind themed fruity cereal, a new-to-market confetti cake flavored cereal and a special edition collector's cereal item.
- The themed fruity cereal features Disney Mickey Mouse head-shaped silhouette cereal pieces with beloved Disney and Pixar characters on the box. Consumers can purchase this item throughout 2023 to experience the celebration of Disney 100 Years of Wonder at the breakfast table throughout the year.
- In addition, the new confetti cake flavored cereal will have updated packaging throughout the year to celebrate three different Disney and Pixar characters during specific periods of time. Consumers are invited to collect these unique limited-edition boxes. Both offerings will be available at major mass and grocery retailers nationwide.
- For those looking for a premium collector's item, the main attraction from the Post x Disney cereal collaboration is a special edition of the new confetti cake cereal in a Mickey Mouse-themed collector's metal tin. Inside the metal case, fans will find a special edition cereal box featuring a retro design inspired by Post and Disney's first collaboration on Post Toasties cereal in 1934.
- The metal tin, which retails for $40, represents a time capsule that inspires fans to remember and appreciate the start of Disney. Fans are encouraged to follow the brand on Instagram (@Post_Cereals) for more details about the exclusive item launch, which will be available exclusively at Walmart.com in limited quantities.
What They’re Saying:
- Logan Sohn, Senior Brand Manager at Post Consumer Brands: "Post Consumer Brands is honored to join in the celebration of Disney100 alongside other manufacturers creating unique offerings this year. We are inspired by Disney and the wonder they've unlocked for consumers over the past 100 years, and we hope these themed cereal offerings help bring the celebration to life at the breakfast table."