Everyone’s favorite pixie, Tinker Bell, is getting a lovely new look for Disney’s Limited Edition doll collection and we can’t wait to welcome her home. Fans will be able to shop the specialty item at shopDisney starting February 6th.
(Please note this article contains affiliate links. Your purchase will support LaughingPlace by providing us a small commission, but will not affect your pricing or user experience. Thank you.)
- Tinker Bell might be best known to Disney fans as a companion to Peter Pan, but this sassy fairy can hold her own! Not only did she serve as a mascot for Disneyland and star in her own animated series of movies, but she’s been selected as the next limited edition collectible doll.
- Whether you’re obsessed with Tinker Bell, celebrating the 70th anniversary of Peter Pan or just want to grow your Disney collection, you won’t want to miss out on this delightful doll.
- Tinker Bell is wearing her signature color, green, but her look has been elevated. Her green dress features a leaf bodice and petal skirt that blossoms out over a full burgundy tulle skirt.
- A matching tulle flower sits upon her right hip and is attached with a golden cord. As for her wings, they’re bright white and intricately detailed and compliment the entire look.
- Finally her hair is styled up, secured with flowers. Long bangs sweep across her forehead and delicate tendrils descend near her ears.
- The Tinker Bell Limited Edition doll is available now on shopDisney starting February 6th at 7am PT.
- Edition size is 5,500 and the doll sells for $149.99.
- A link to the cute collectible can be found below.
Free Shipping on shopDisney:
Don’t forget that purchases of $75+ (pre tax) qualify for free standard shipping. Just use the code SHIPMAGIC at checkout.
- Limited Edition of 5,500
- Includes Certificate of Authenticity
- Layered leafy bodice and skirt
- Mesh rosette at waist
- Ruffled mesh underskirt
- Clear fairy wings with iridescent sheen
- Floral hair fixture
- Fully poseable
- Display stand included
- Ages 6+
- 15 3/4'' H