If you are planning on being at Disneyland Paris in October through early November you can be a part of the Halloween celebration returning this year.
- From October 1 to November 5, 2023, a wickedly fun Halloween atmosphere will descend upon Disneyland Paris.
What to Expect:
- Dare to say ‘boo!’ to a Disney Villain? – This year, pluck up the courage for mischievous encounters with Disney’s most Villainously Important People in their den and around Disneyland Park.
- A Night Fall with Disney Villains – This year, as the sun sets, Disney Villains bewitch Sleeping Beauty Castle with projections, music and water fountains for a freakishly fun moment.
- Witness the return of our fan-favorite Halloween cavalcade – Pumpkins of all ages will jump for joy as spine-tingly music haunts the airwaves and Disney Characters parade along the streets of Disneyland Park dressed in eye-popping autumn attire.
- Meet Disney Characters in high spirits – Spend a spirited, marvelous moment with Donald, Goofy and their friends, all fa-boo-loudly dressed in their bewitching best and adding their own unique cheekiness to the Halloween fun.
For more information, visit the official Disneyland Paris website.