The trailer and key art for Searching For Soul Food has been released. The series will premiere all episodes on June 2, 2023, on Hulu.
- Check out the official trailer and key art for Hulu’s food and travel series, Searching For Soul Food.
- The series will premiere all episodes on June 2, 2023, on Hulu.
- Searching For Soul Food follows rock star celebrity chef, Alisa Reynolds, as she discovers what soul food looks like around the world.
- As she seeks out the food, she’ll also explore the stories, the people, and the traditions of each place she visits, bringing her own flavor right along with her.
- The international journey finds Chef Reynolds exploring the culinary worlds of Mississippi, Oklahoma, Appalachia, South Africa, Italy, Jamaica, Peru and Los Angeles.
- Searching for Soul Food is directed by Rodney Lucas and executive produced by Melina Matsoukas, Jacob Cohen-Holmes and Ali Brown.
- Traci Curry also executive produces and serves as showrunner.
- Searching for Soul Food is produced by Woodman Park Productions (an All3Media America Company), De La Revolucion and Ventureland.
Sign up for Disney+ or the Disney Streaming Bundle (Disney+, ESPN+, and ad-supported Hulu) now