In honor of the upcoming release of the new Haunted Mansion film on July 28th, Disneyland is about to awaken your taste buds with a series of ghoulish delights, available starting tomorrow, July 14th. The Disney Eats Instagram has shared some of the items you can get your hands on.
- Haunted Mansion Inspired Pre-Fixe Menu available at Café Orleans featuring the Vanilla Mousse and Seafood Boil
- April-December Churro at the New Orleans Square Churro Cart: Strawberry-flavored sugar with fresh strawberries, purple cherry sugar, freeze-dried strawberries, and donut icing drizzle
- Constance Concoction at Harbour Galley: Potato and leek soup topped with pea flower crème fraiche, herb oil, and fried leeks served in a sourdough bread bowl
- Crystal ball Cereal Treat at Candy Palace and Candy Kitchen: Cereal treat in black-colored dark chocolate with teal and black M&M'S embellished with a Madame Leotta chocolate piece
- Pickwick Ghost Punch at Royal Street Veranda and Harbour Galley: A Combination of fruit, citrus juices, and sherbet (Non-alcoholic)
About Haunted Mansion:
- Justin Simien directs the movie, which stars Jamie Lee Curtis, Owen Wilson, Jared Leto, Winona Ryder, Danny DeVito, Rosario Dawson, Dan Levy, LaKeith Stanfield, and Tiffany Haddish.
- Inspired by the classic Disney parks attraction, the mysterious adventure follows a doctor (Dawson) and her 9-year-old son (Dillon), looking to start a new life, move into a strangely affordable mansion in New Orleans, only to discover that the place is much more than they bargained for. Desperate for help, they contact a priest (Wilson), who, in turn, enlists the aid of a widowed scientist-turned failed-paranormal expert (Stanfield), a French Quarter psychic (Haddish) and a crotchety historian (DeVito).
- Haunted Mansion is due out in theaters on July 28th.