Move over Halloween, it’s time for us to start thinking about the day after All Hallows Eve: Día de los Muertos or Day of the Dead! This fall Disney fans can commemorate the occasion with new Coco merchandise selections from shopDisney!
(Please note this article contains affiliate links. Your purchase will support LaughingPlace by providing us a small commission, but will not affect your pricing or user experience. Thank you.)
- “Remember me, though I have to say goodbye…” are you tearing up yet, because we are! As we approach the fall season, shopDisney is introducing a new Coco-inspired collection featuring accessories and home goods that fans will love.
- For starters there’s a white and black Loungefly mini backpack showcasing Miguel in his Día de los Muertos makeup, surrounded by marigolds and other colorful flowers. Won’t this be fun to wear on your next visit to Disney?
- Guests looking for a cute way to stay warm in the fall can enjoy their favorite hot beverages in a flowery mug decorated with Miguel on one side and a happy skull on the other.
- But the fun doesn’t end here! The assortment also spans:
- Ear Headbands
- The latest additions to the Coco Collection are available now on shopDisney and prices range from $19.99-$78.00
- Links to the individual items can be found below.
Free Shipping on shopDisney:
Don’t forget that purchases of $75+ (pre tax) qualify for free standard shipping. Just use the code SHIPMAGIC at checkout.
If you’re looking for more shopping opportunities, gift ideas and seasonal fun we have plenty of news and merchandise featured under our shopping tag!