To celebrate the midseason of Star Wars: Ahsoka, Disney+ has released an exciting new TV spot featuring Anakin Skywalker, who appeared in last night’s episode, returning as Ahsoka’s former Jedi Master.
- Anakin’s appearance in the episode marks the first time the characters have appeared on screen together in live action, having formed a close relationship in the animated series, The Clone Wars.
- Last night, Midseason Fan Screening Events presenting the current episode were held in select AMC Theaters in cities across the country, including Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle, Chicago, Dallas, New York, Philadelphia, Boston, Washington, D.C. and Orlando.
- You can watch the new TV spot below, and be aware, there are some light spoilers for those that haven’t seen the episode.
- Set after the fall of the Empire, Star Wars: Ahsoka follows the former Jedi Knight Ahsoka Tano, played by Rosario Dawson, as she investigates an emerging threat to a vulnerable galaxy.
- The series also stars:
- Natasha Liu Bordizzo as Sabine Wren
- Mary Elizabeth Winstead as Hera Syndulla
- Ray Stevenson as Baylan Skoll
- Ivanna Sakhno as Shin Hati
- Diana Lee Inosanto as Morgan Elsbeth
- David Tennant as Huyang
- Lars Mikkelsen as Grand Admiral Thrawn
- Eman Esfandi as Ezra Bridger
- Ahsoka comes from Star Wars Rebels co-creator Dave Filoni, who is writing the series and will also executive produce with fellow Star Wars mastermind Jon Favreau.
- New episodes of Star Wars: Ahsoka will stream Tuesdays at 6:00 p.m. PT/9:00 p.m. ET on Disney+.
- Check out Mike’s review of the first two episodes of Ahsoka, and follow our Ahsoka tag for his recaps of each episode.