February 10 – February 18, 2017
Throughout Disney Springs
Those seeking a romantic way to celebrate at Walt Disney World this Valentine’s Day may want to consider a visit to Disney Springs. With a variety of special shopping, dining, and entertainment offerings, Disney Springs allows you to combine the magic of Disney with a little bit of romance.
- Candy Cauldron and Goofy’s Candy Company will offer chocolate covered strawberries, Valentine’s Day themed candy apples, cake pops and cookies
- Disney Floral & Gifts will set up shop in the Marketplace Co-Op February 10-14, from noon to 9 p.m. to offer a selection of exclusive bouquets and arrangements.
- The Ganachery will showcase Valentine’s Bundle and limited time ganache flavors including raspberry, champagne, rose and violet
- Amorette’s Patisserie: Is offering their Enchanted Rose Cake (see above). Cakes can be preordered by calling (407) 934-3500 or by visiting the shop at least 72 hours in advance.
- American Threads is offering 20% off all dresses
- Edward Beiner is having a sale of 10% off sunglasses and RX lenses.
- Johnston & Murphy is having a “buy one, get one” 50% off sale on men’s shirts, pants, and sweaters.
- Kipling lets you receive a Valentine monkey with a purchase of $75 or more.
- Pandora Jewelry is offering $20 off on the “Open Hears Bracelet Set”
- Shore is giving a free candle with any $75 purchase or more on select sale items (February 11-14 only)
- Something Silver is giving 15% off al heart jewelry.
- Sunglass Icon Buy 1 pair of polarized glasses and receive $40 off a second pair.
- Vince Camuto has a gift with purchase offer of Ciao fragrance and Terra cologne.
- Basin, UGG, LiveTrends, kate spade new york and more will offer special Valentine’s Day products
- D-Luxe Burger will offer special duo meals and a Chocolate Strawberry seasonal milkshake.
- Classic Duo – Two classic cheeseburgers, one regular fry and two soft drinks for $24.99
- Premium Duo – One classic and one specialty burger, one regular fry and two soft drinks for $26.99
- Ultimate Duo – Two specialty burgers, one regular fry and two soft drinks $28.99
- Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar features the “I Left My Heart in Pankot” specialty drink (February 13-14 only)
- Morimoto Asia has a special on Moet’s rose champagne. When making dining reservations mention Moet receive a special offer on two glasses of their rose champagne. Call 407-939-6686 to make a reservation.
- Dockside Margaritas is offering a special Valentine Pomegranate Margarita
- Coca-Cola Rooftop Beverage Bar is offering the “Love Potion No. 10” specialty drink after 1pm.
- STK and Bongos Cuban Café will feature special pre-fixe menus.
Paddlefish will offer a pre-fixe menu paired with a bottle of La Spinetta Moscato for $170 per couple. Dinner includes Surf & Turf for two: 10 oz. filet mignon, 8 oz. cold water lobster tail, blistered green beans and 7 cheese mac plus a White Chocolate Creme Brulee for dessert.
Portobello is offering their Sicilian Romeo & Juliet Wine story (one glass of red wine and one glass of white) for $20 when paired with any entree now through the 14th. Also available is a Trio of Tartuffo’s served with warm white chocolate sauce for $10.
Wolfgang Puck will also have a pre-fixe menu with wine pairings at a price of $150 per couple. The appetizer is an Artisanal Cheese & Salami Platter for two paired with WhiteHaven Sauvignon Blanc. For the main course, diners have the choice of a Mushroom fettucini, sweet peas, pearl onions, root vegetables and parmesan cheese paired with Carmel Road Pinot Noir or Braised Lamb Osso Bucco, mascarpone Polenta, root vegetables and Herb Gremolata paired with Wolfgang Puck Cabernet Sauvignon Blanc. Finishing things off, dessert is Chocolate Cake for Two.
- DisneyQuest is featuring a special ticket offer. Tickets are 50% off after 5 p.m. on February 10 through 14. Say goodbye to this Disney Springs by including it in your Valentine’s Day celebration.
Is there any cost to visit Disney Springs?
There is no cost to visit Disney Springs. Obviously dining and entertainment offerings have costs associated with them
Is there any cost to park at Disney Springs?
No, self-parking at Disney Springs parking garages and surface lots are complimentary.
Are there other transportation options other than parking?
If staying at a Disney Resort hotel, guests may utilize bus transportation to Disney Springs. In addition, guests staying at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa may utilize a pedestrian bridge to enter Disney Springs Marketplace. Guests staying at Disney’s Port Orleans, Old Key West, and Saratoga Springs may use boat transportation (weather permitting)
Are reservations required?
Reservations for dining locations are strongly encouraged. To make reservations guests may call 407-WDW-DINE or visit DisneyWorld.com