“What is this? What is this?” If you’re a fan of The Nightmare Before Christmas and you happen to have or care for little ones, you’re going to want to get your hands on the latest collection from Petunia Pickle Bottom.
(Please note this article contains affiliate links on BoxLunch. Your purchase will support LaughingPlace by providing us a small commission, but will not affect your pricing or user experience. Thank you.)
- Petunia Pickle Bottom has just released a brand new collection inspired by The Nightmare Before Christmas and it’s available exclusively at BoxLunch.
- Launching today at BoxLunch stores and BoxLunch.com, The Nightmare Before Christmas x Petunia Pickle Bottom assortment is a premium, three-piece assortment that stylizes key silhouettes in subtle prints featuring iconic characters from the franchise such as Jack Skellington, Sally, Oogie Boogie and Zero.
- Coveted Petunia Pickle Bottom designs in the ensemble include the Boxy Backpack, Balance Backpack and Deluxe Kit.
Showcasing stylish patterns and smart design, the Boxy Backpack is a durable, multifunctional bag outfitted with water-resistant materials, zippered pockets, on-the-go diaper wipe cases and pull-out changing pads.
Balance Backpack is a durable, multifunctional bag outfitted with water-resistant materials, zippered pockets, on-the-go diaper wipe cases and pull-out changing pads. As an added bonus, the bag’s front pouch is detachable, giving it the appearance of a chic clutch bag while keeping its contents accessible.
The Deluxe Kit rounds out the line with a 4-in-1 feature-rich package, including 3 packing pods, a mini-cooler and a grid caddy to keep it all organized. The Nightmare Before Christmas x Petunia Pickle Bottom collection releases today at BoxLunch today before releasing at other retailers in the following months and ahead of the iconic film’s 25th anniversary in October.
The Nightmare Before Christmas The Deluxe Kit – Coming Soon!
More Petunia Pickle Bottom:
- The Petunia Pickle Bottom Winnie the Pooh Collection debuted this March with a fantastic set of items for parents and kids on the go.
- Those looking for something perfect for their Ohana will find the Lilo and Stitch Collection meets all their travel needs.
- BoxLunch, a cause-driven pop culture retailer, offers a wide range of officially licensed products – from apparel and accessories to collectibles and home goods – from some of the most iconic brands.
- Connecting the passion of fandom with the spirit of philanthropy, BoxLunch donates a meal to a person in need for every $10 spent in-store or online through their partnership with Feeding America.