- Anna and Maya are back for more middle school fun in the second half of season two of Pen15.
- The fun begins on Friday, December 3rd on Hulu with all seven new episodes available that day.
- The series was created, written and executive produced by Maya Erskine and Anna Konkle, who star as their thirteen-year-old selves. They are joined by Awesomeness Studio’s Sam Zvibleman.
- Andy Samberg, Akiva Schaffer, Jorma Taccone and Ali Bell at The Lonely Island/Party Over Here, Marc Provissiero and Brooke Pobjoy from Odenkirk Provissiero Entertainment, and Debbie Liebling also serve as executive producers.
- Check out the new trailer below and don’t miss the rest of season two of Pen15 starting December 3rd.
Pen15 is an R-rated “traumedy” set in middle school as it really happened in the year 2000. Anna Konkle and Maya Erskine play versions of themselves as thirteen-year-old outcasts, surrounded by actual thirteen-year-olds. In this world, seventh grade never ends and the pains of growing up are inevitable.