Last year, Disney and Daveed Diggs introduced the world to the song “Puppy for Hanukkah” and this year, Disney and Amazon are adding to the fun with merchandise!
(Please note this article contains affiliate links. Your purchase will support LaughingPlace by providing us a small commission, but will not affect your pricing or user experience. Thank you.)
- Everyone wants in on seasonal merchandise including the Disney Channel Fan Shop on Amazon.
- The online store recently added some new items inspired by the song “Puppy for Hanukkah” by Daveed Diggs.
- The song, sung by Diggs, debuted last year along with a music video featuring a trio of kids hoping to receive a puppy during the eight night celebration.
- Today, Disney Channel tweeted about the collection that includes throw pillows, tote bags and customizable shirts.
- The designs showcase a cartoon puppy, dredels, confetti, a menorah and read “Happy Hanukkah” or “Puppy for Hanukkah.” Items are priced between $21.99-$39.99.
More Disney Channel Fan Shop: