The Watcher returns to season two of Marvel Studios’ What If…? when the animated series begins streaming on Disney+ on December 22. And in the spirit of the holiday season, fans are invited to unwrap a new episode nightly for nine nights.
- Season two of What If…? continues the journey as The Watcher guides viewers through the vast multiverse, introducing brand new and familiar faces throughout the MCU.
- The series questions, revisits and twists classic Marvel Cinematic moments with an incredible voice cast that includes a host of stars who reprise their iconic roles.
- Featuring fan-favorite characters this season like Nebula, Hela and Happy Hogan, episodes are directed by executive producer Bryan Andrews with executive producer AC Bradley as head writer.
- Check out the new trailer for the second season of What If…? below:
More on What If:
- A quick peek at Season two during a San Diego Comic-Con 2022 panel revealed that it will feature a bit of 1602, Agent Carter, Hela, and Peter Quill being delivered to his dad, Ego.
- We also got a look at a new character, Kahhori, who will make her debut in an episode which will see the Tesseract fall to Earth and land in the sovereign Haudenosaunee Confederacy before the colonization of America.