Starting February 10, 2024, guests will be able to enjoy a colorful, musical experience in a new, energy-packed daytime show A Million Splashes of Colour. Today, Disneyland Paris shared a first look at Mickey’s costume for this new show.
- Mickey sports a colorful new outfit for A Million Splashes of Colour, which will celebrate the animated films from both Disney Animation and Pixar, with a host of characters.
- This original creation, performed several times a day, will take guests on a journey through time to discover the stories of Disney Animation and Pixar – from timeless classics to the most recent hits.
- The colorful floats will be inspired by art, music and writing – the core elements at the very heart of Disney Animation and Pixar’s storytelling.
- Each of the floats will have its own visual identity and will be packed with many Disney details and references. For example, guests will recognise the float dedicated to art with its giant paintbrushes and oversized paint pots as well as labels that allude to Disney characters.
- Music will play a central role in setting the pace for this celebration, combining two original scores and a mashup of iconic songs from both Disney Animation and Pixar films in specially adapted versions.
- From “The Bare Necessities” (The Jungle Book) to “We Don’t Talk About Bruno” (Encanto) and “You’ve Got a Friend in Me” (Toy Story), this selection of songs will delight guests of all ages as it showcases songs that have touched many generations.
- Disneyland Paris also shared a new video highlighting the making of this show:
- A Million Splashes of Colour, will be just one of the offerings of Disney Symphony of Colours, a series of exciting experiences that will add color to cloudy winter days.
More on Disney Symphony of Colours:
- Starting January 8th, Disneyland Paris will gradually introduce Disney Symphony of Colours.
- Disney Electrical Sky Parade will take to the skies to put on a show inspired by the iconic Disney Parks classic, the Main Street Electrical Parade.
- This new show will give nostalgic fans a chance to relive their childhood, and younger fans the opportunity to discover this iconic Disney Parks experience in a brand-new, never-seen-before format.
- Up to 500 drones will parade across the night sky in the form of illuminated floats, symbolizing the various icons of the Main Street Electrical Parade, including Mickey Mouse and his friends’ dazzling train, Elliott the adorable dragon and Cinderella’s carriage.
- The unforgettable electro-syntho-magnetic music, which has been remixed for the occasion, will once again set the tempo for this spectacular festival of nighttime magic.
- Main Street, U.S.A., a must-see when visiting Disneyland Park, will feature new colorful decorations starting February 10, 2024.