Walt Disney World’s shopping and dining district, Disney Springs, continues to expand. Today, the Disney Parks Blog announced that City Works Eatery & Pour House would be debuting at Disney Springs next year.
- According to the Disney Parks Blog, City Works Eatery & Pour House is currently slated to open in Summer 2019, joining the West Side of Disney Springs.
- As the name implies, City Works is both a restaurant and a bar, serving more than 80 beers on tap including “rare, limited supply, special tappings from local breweries and others from around the world.”
- Meanwhile, the menu is described as “bar bites, shareables, burgers and more.”
- Perhaps best of all, City Work will feature multiple televisions throughout — including a 165-inch screen.
- The 8,632 square foot restaurant will also have retail space, expansive seating, and a 1,767 square foot patio.
- Currently, there are seven other City Works Eatery & Pour House locations in operation, including in Fort Worth, Texas; Minneapolis, Minnesota; Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania; Doral, Florida; and more.
- Yesterday the Parks Blog also announced open dates for three new shopping experiences coming to Disney Springs this fall.
- These include Love Pop, Disney Tails, and The Art of Disney Presents Greg McCullough.