Walt Disney World’s shopping and dining district Disney Springs is continuing to add new locations and experiences — including the upcoming openings of Lovepop, Disney Tails, and The Art of Disney Presents Greg McCullough.
- As the Disney Parks Blog shares, three new shopping experiences will be coming to Disney Springs this fall.
- Starting with Lovepop — which we announced last month — the greeting card company will open up shop in the Marketplace Co-Op later this month.
- Also coming to Marketplace Co-Op is Disney Tails.
- Set to debut on October 12th, Disney Tails will be “the must-visit destination for pet owners who want to bring a bit of Disney flair home to their four-legged friends.”
- Disney Tails will feature collections based on characters like Mickey and Minnie Mouse as well as those themed to different attraction and franchises such as the Haunted Mansion and Star Wars.
- Finally, occupying the former home of Little Miss Matched will be The Art of Disney Presents Greg McCullough.
- The art gallery will of course feature works by Greg McCullough — including original works, limited-editions, and prints for sale — with McCullough himself appearing every day (except Mondays) from 1:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- The Art of Disney Presents Greg McCullough will be open for a limited time starting November 3rd, 2018 and concluding on January 1st, 2019.