Fans of the creative, personal, and gorgeous Lovepop cards will soon be able to purchase their favorites at Disney Springs. The company is preparing to open a retail location at Walt Disney World’s shopping and entertainment district.
- Lovepop will be opening a retail location at Disney Springs Marketplace Co-Op where guests will be able to view and purchase the detailed and colorful 3-D cards.
- Lovepop was started by friends Wombi Rose and John Wise and has been in business since 2014. They really made a name for themselves when they appeared on Season 7 of Shark Tank to pitch their company to the potential investors. Kevin O’Leary liked what he saw and made a deal with Lovepop!
- A opening date for Lovepop at Disney Springs has not be revealed at this time. More details will be coming soon.
Pinch us, we must be dreaming! 💫 #Disney lovers, you will soon be able to find our delightful designs in @DisneySprings. See you soon, #Florida friends. 🌴👋🏻 #DisneySprings #DisneyVacation https://t.co/JEc9jgGtBw
— lovepop (@lovepop) September 7, 2018
New to Disney Springs:
- A new quick service restaurant concept from celebrity chef Guy Fieri and entrepreneur, Robert Earl opened at Disney Springs in August. Chicken Guy! features some incredible, well chicken (!) along with 22 dipping sauce choices, salads, shakes and more.
- Award-winning 4R Restaurant Group launched its newest concept in late August. 4R Cantina Barbacoa Food Truck is now open and can be found in the Marketplace district at Disney Springs.