Disney Springs is getting ready to welcome another restaurant to its vast and varied shopping haven. Guests will soon have the chance to enjoy the delicious offerings of 4R Restaurant Group when their newest concept opens later this month.
- The award-winning 4R Restaurant Group will launch its newest concept in late August with the opening of its 4R Cantina Barbacoa Food Truck located in the Marketplace at Disney Springs.
- The eatery will debut a variety of new signature dishes, including a Taco Cone and Burrito Bowl filled with choice of meats such as Brisket Barbacoa or Pork Sofrito.
- The 4R Cantina Barbacoa Food Truck will also offer standout vegetarian options like the Squash Blossom Burrito. Additionally, decadent desserts such as Dulce De Leche Churro Balls will be available.
- Inspired by his recent culinary adventures in Mexico City, Rivers has developed the food truck’s barbacoa-style menu.
- Dishes will feature signature 4 Rivers meats such as brisket and pulled pork, but prepared using traditional barbacoa techniques – methods with roots in the Caribbean and ultimately perfected in Mexico.
- The opening of this Mexican-inspired barbacoa eatery marks the first time a 4R location will be available to guests at Disney Springs.
- The 4R Cantina Barbacoa menu has been crafted with the same pride and passion that has earned 4 Rivers Smokehouses some of the culinary world’s highest accolades, including recently being named “America’s Best Barbecue Chain” by The Daily Meal.
- The 4R Cantina Barbacoa Food Truck at Disney Springs will be the only 4 Rivers location to offer service seven days a week – including Sunday.
- Following in the philanthropic footprints of the 4R “Barbecue Ministry,” all net proceeds from sales every Sunday will support The 4R Foundation, which in 2017 helped more than 950 local schools, churches and charitable organizations. All other 4 Rivers Smokehouse locations will remain closed on Sundays.
- For more information visit www.4Rsmokehouse.com.
What they’re saying:
- John Rivers, 4R Restaurant Group Founder and CEO: “It’s an honor to open the 4R Cantina Barbacoa Food Truck at Disney Springs in the company of so many talented chefs and award-winning restaurants. Our first-ever daily 4R offering at Disney Springs will provide an opportunity for tourists to savor an authentic local brand. It will also give Floridians who know and love our food an all-new 4R experience and chance to enjoy dishes that are not currently available at any of our 4 Rivers Smokehouses.”
About 4 Rivers Restaurant Group:
- Established in Winter Park, Fla. in 2009, 4 Rivers Smokehouse is a family-owned “Barbecue Ministry” specializing in 30-day aged Smoked Angus Brisket and “Homestyle Sides,” as well as bold twists of flavor and ingredient combinations with “Signature Stackers” and “From the Farm” offerings.
- At the helm is Founder/CEO John Rivers, who strives to support the local community through exceptional products, steadfast customer service, and uncompromised integrity.
- 4 Rivers Smokehouse currently has 15 operating locations spanning the state of Florida and recently opened their first location in Atlanta, Georgia.
- In addition to online ordering, the Smokehouse also has a catering food truck that can be spotted in and around the Central Florida area with locations listed on @4RiversCatering Instagram handle.