Hong Kong Disneyland is preparing for a festive end to 2018 and a heroic start to 2019. Over the next several months guests will enjoy a wonderful array of celebrations at the Resort including Mickey’s 90th birthday, Chinese New Year, and the opening of Ant-Man and the Wasp: Nano Battle!
Ant-Man and the Wasp: Nano Battle!
- While now official day has been given, Hong Kong Disneyland has announced that the new Ant-Man and the Wasp attraction will be opening in March 2019.
- Fans can shrink down to the size of an insect and join forces with Ant-Man and Wasp to fight Armin Zola and his army of Hydra Swarm-bots!
- This interactive dark ride will put guests in the middle of the action as they work to defend S.H.I.E.L.D. form evil forces.
- Stars Paul Rudd and Evangeline Lilly return to reprise their roles as Ant-Man and Wasp for this exciting new attraction.
Happy 90th Birthday Mickey Mouse
- Join the “World’s Biggest Mouse Party” at the Resort from November 7, 2018 to February 2019!
- The celebration of everybody’s favorite mouse will feature plenty of new elements highlighting his legacy, including Mickey and friends-themed park tickets.
- Guests visiting from Mickey’s birthday on November 18 onwards, will receive special birthday stickers, and can enjoy the “We Love Mickey” Projection Show Birthday Edition on Main Street, U.S.A.
- Mickey and Minnie will make a dramatic appearance in their new 90th anniversary costumes, and guests can help to create a magical celebration for their pal by joining in to sing “Happy Birthday” to Mickey.
Chinese New Year
- From January to February 2019, Hong Kong Disneyland will celebrate Chinese New Year and the Year of the Pig.
- Guests can celebrate the Year of the Pig with the beloved Three Little Pigs, who will be at the resort to give them a New Year’s greeting.
- Enjoy this special season with family and friends by sharing luck and fortune through a series of themed festive delights.
Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique
- Young guests will soon have their dreams come true as they transform into a princesses at the brand new Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique at Hong Kong Disneyland.
- Opening in summer of 2019 in the castle area, those dreaming of a royal princess makeover will have the time of their lives becoming their favorite princess.
- Guests will have plenty of elegant and luxurious options to choose from including gorgeous dresses and accessories
- Makeover options from the Fairy Godmothers-in-training include:
- Snow White
- This new location will also feature an interactive Magic Mirror, telling the stories of everyone’s favorite princesses in a highly-immersive royal setting!
- Did you know guests can enhance their magical say with special hotel room decorations? Celebrate Mickey’s 90th birthday with a specially-designed bed runner, amenities tin box, door sticker, greeting card, slippers, balloons, as well as a pair of Mickey and Minnie plush.
- Additionally, those observing a special occasion during their magical vacation will find that Disney hotels are one of the best locations for an extraordinary celebration.
- Guests celebrating at Hong Kong Disneyland resort hotel may enjoy complimentary in-room decorations (towel folded birthday cake), Disney-themed birthday cakes and gifts, and more.
- Coming to Disney Explorers Lodge in the summer of 2019, families are sure to love the brand-new children’s playroom named “Nemo’s Recreation Reef.”
- Inspired by Finding Nemo, young guests can have fun in the big blue world and unleash their creativity at arts and crafts sessions.
Cookie, Duffy and More
- Since her debut this spring, Cookie has quickly made herself a fan favorite. In 2019, guests will find amazing gifts to take home from an impressive range of new items featuring the lovable pup available in the park and hotels.
- However, Cookie won’t be alone! More than 300 merchandise items for Duffy and Friends with new looks for Chinese New Year, Spring, Halloween and Christmas will be available throughout 2019
- With all these new experiences coming to Hong Kong Disneyland in 2019, the resort is thrilled to be introducing over 500 new themed food and beverage items throughout the year.
- From Chinese and Western cuisine to desserts, guests can enjoy award-winning dining experiences with a dash of Disney magic.
- Savor outstanding Chinese cuisine and be sure to try the popular XO Chili Sauce, Spicy Anchovy Sauce and the new Ancient Lychee Sauce, which will launch in early 2019.
- An all-new Chinese culinary menu featuring western cooking style and Disney touches will also make a debut early next year.
- Complete any or every meal with Disney-themed dessert delights, or sample one of Disney’s exclusive party cakes to share with friends and loved ones!