Walt Disney World has revealed the menu for Storybook Dining at Artist Point with Snow White at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge.
- Announced back in August, Storybook Dining at Artist Point with Snow White will bring a new character dining experience to Disney’s Wilderness Lodge.
- The new experience will begin on December 16 and reservations can be made now.
- The price will be $55 per adult and $33 per child (ages 3-9)
The menu for Storybook Dining at Artist Point with Snow White will include:
Shared Appetizers for the Table
- Winter Squash Bisque – Caramel Loli, Granola
- Hunter’s Pie – Chicken, Black Truffle, Stone Fruit Preserve
- Wicked Shrimp Cocktail – Soy, Miso, Avocado, Thai Chili, Greens
- From the Garden – Fruit, Vegetables, Cheese, and Create-Your-Own Honey Butter
- Seafood Stew – Shrimp, Bay Scallops, Mussels, Tomato, Fennel
- A Stroll Through Nature – Butternut Squash, Arugula, Gnocchi, Sage, Parmesan
- Magic Mirror Slow-braised Veal Shank – Celery Root Mashed, Wilted Winter Greens, Jus
- Royal Prime Rib Roast – Horseradish Mashed Potato, Hay-smoked Carrots, Popover, Jus
- Brother’s Grimm Roasted Chicken – Confit Potatoes, Roasted Brussels Sprouts, Apples, and Chestnut Butter
- Bashful’s Butter-poached Snapper – Root Vegetable Risotto, Wild Mushroom, Citrus-Butter Sauce
- Royal Prime Rib Roast – Roasted Potatoes, Broccolini
- Vegetarian Steam Bun – Crisp Shiitake, Hoisin, Pickles, and Cilantro
- Princess Pasta – Choice of Red Sauce or Cheese Sauce
- Grilled Chicken – Roasted Potatoes, Broccolini
- Chicken Tenders available upon request
Shared Desserts for the Table
- Miner’s Treasure – Sponge Cake, Chocolate Gems, and Buttercream Icing
- Fairy Tale Gooseberry Pie – Meringue, Gooseberry
- “Poison” Apple – White Chocolate-Apple Mousse, Sour Center
- The Hunter’s Gift to the Queen – Crackled Maple Popcorn, Ganache Heart
Wickedly Refreshing Cocktails
- Enchanted Apple ($11) – Skyy Citrus Vodka, DeKuyper Pucker Sour Apple, and White Cranberry Juice
- Alchemy ($12) – Uncle Val’s Gin Vodka, Agave, Lime, Cucumber
- Evil to the Core ($12) – Patron Silver Tequila, Habanero, Blackberry, Orange Juice
- The Smoking Mirror ($12) – Johnnie Walker Black, Wildberry, Lime, Rosemary Smoke
Guests enjoying Storybook Dining at Artist Point with Snow White will also get the chance to venture into an Enchanted Forest-like setting inspired by Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (seen in the image above) and meet Snow White, Dopey and Grumpy.