A new character dining experience is coming to Walt Disney World this winter. Guests visiting Artist Point at Wilderness Lodge will soon be able to enjoy Storybook Dining with Snow White and friends.
- The Disney Parks Blog has announced that starting this winter, a new Storybook Dining experience is coming to Artist Point at Wilderness Lodge.
- Guests will venture into an Enchanted Forest-like setting inspired by Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. Here, they’ll enjoy a delicious meal of fantastic fare while Snow White, Dopey and Grumpy stop by for a visit.
- The experience will also include delightful music and activities to bring the classic fairytale to life. Guests many even encounter The Queen!
- Set amidst the rustic elegance and incredible cuisine that Artist Point is know for, this immersive character dinner is one guests won’t want to miss.
- Storybook Dining features a themed prix fixe menu, that includes shared starters, a choice of individual plated entrees and ‘sweet spells’ to finish the meal.
- Menu items, reservation and opening date information will be available soon. Storybook Dining at Artist Point with Snow White is slated to begin this winter.
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Walt Disney World travel planning