Disney California Adventure will be hosting a celebration for the Anaheim Ducks this February during Anaheim Ducks Silver Celebration Week. Guests can join in the fun at the park for a special Ducks Day event on Monday, February 11 with unique offerings from 8am-7pm.
- The Anaheim Ducks are celebrating 25 years as a team and in honor of the milestone, the city is dedicating an entire week to them.
- Disney is joining in the festivities by hosting a Ducks Day at Disney California Adventure on February 11.
- The Disney Parks Blog has shared the lineup of offerings for the event.
Fan Headquarters, Stage 17 – 10 am – 7 pm
- Visit Stage 17 to check out a selection of Anaheim Ducks memorabilia from the past 25 years including:
- Hockey sticks
- Trophies and more
- Guests can also test their hockey skills, or challenge their friends to air and table hockey.
- A very special mascot will also be there for greetings and photo opportunities.
Cavalcade, Hollywood Land – 1:15 pm
- Pick a spot along either Hollywood Boulevard or Buena Vista Street to see some favorite Anaheim Ducks players in a cavalcade!
Meet & Greet with Players and Alumni, Stage 12 – 2:15, 3:15, 4:15 pm
- Bring a camera-ready smile and see some of favorite hockey stars outside Stage 12.
Event Merchandise, Stage 17 – 8 am – 7 pm
- Just outside of Stage 17, guest can pick up special Anaheim Ducks Day merchandise, including apparel and baseball caps, as well as limited-edition prints, coins, pins and hockey pucks.
- Merchandise is limited and available while supplies last. Purchase limits apply. No discounts allowed.
Anaheim Ducks “Through The Years,” Sunset Showcase Theater – 8 am – 7 pm
- Relive memorable moments from the past 25 years of Ducks hockey.
- Film features include:
- 2003 run to the Stanley Cup final
- Road to the 2007 Stanley Cup championship
- Teemu Selanne and Paul Kariya jersey retirement ceremonies
- 10th anniversary celebration of California’s first cup, when the entire team reunited and took the stage to share stories from that historic championship!
- Don’t miss out on a limited selection of specialty treats inspired by the Anaheim Ducks 25th Anniversary.
- Taste an orange cream puck at Trolley Treats, anniversary-inspired macaron at Studio Catering Co. or hockey puck-themed brownie at Schmoozies.
- Throughout the day, learn how to draw some of your favorite Disney “ducks” with our Animation Academy artists.
- The team has even added a few new Disney Ducks to their line-up for one day only!
- Visit the Animation Academy for operating hours and show times.