Several new celebrity guests have been confirmed for the upcoming Star Wars Celebration in Chicago, according to StarWars.com.
- Ashley Eckstein – who voiced Ahsoka Tano in Star Wars: The Clone Wars and Star Wars Rebels and founder of Her Universe, a groundbreaking fangirl fashion company and lifestyle brand – will be heading to the event.
- She will be joined by a slew of other Star Wars celebrities, including:
- Daniel Logan, the actor who brought young Boba Fett to life in Star Wars: Attack of the Clones and Star Wars: The Clone Wars.
- Jett Lucas, who played Padawan Zett Jukassa in Star Wars: Attack of the Clones and Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith.
- Ken Leung, who portrayed Admiral Statura in Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
- Katy Kartwheel, an actor and circus performer who played HURID-327 in Star Wars: The Force Awakens, and was a creature performer in Star Wars: The Last Jedi and Solo: A Star Wars Story, including the body of Rio.
- John Ratzenberger, who can be seen as Major Derlin in Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back.
- Star Wars Celebration will be held April 11-15 at McCormick Place in Chicago. For tickets and more information, visit the event’s official website.
ICYMI – More Star Wars news:
- Disney Cruise Line will continue to take guests on themed adventures in 2020. They announced dates for next year’s Star Wars and Marvel Day at Sea cruises.
- StarWars.com has announced the upcoming release of six Star Wars books that will introduce fans to the planet of Batuu and the Black Spire Outpost.
- In celebration of the 20th anniversary of the LEGO Star Wars line, LEGO has announced five new special edition Star Wars sets.
- Lucasfilm and JJ Abrams’ 2015 hit film, Star Wars: The Force Awakens, will make its network premiere when it airs on ABC on Sunday, February 17.