Epcot’s Flower & Garden Festival is just a few weeks away and guests will soon have the opportunity to enjoy the park as it’s covered with gorgeous blooms. This year, the park will also welcome a special Coco-inspired show at the Mexican pavilion featuring the musical stylings of Mariachi Cobre.
- The Disney Parks Blog recently announced that a new Coco themed musical performance will be offered at the Mexican pavilion at Epcot’s World Showcase.
- The special performances will begin on March 6th during the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival.
- Here, guest will be treated to festive live music by Mariachi Cobre as they tell the tender story of Miguel from Disney•Pixar’s Coco.
- The immensely talented musicians of Mariachi Cobre are joined by a pair of Folklórico dancers to tell the tale of Miguel Rivera, his love of music, and his journey to find what matters most – his familia.
- The dancers will perform to the music of the film, pulling everyone into the celebration, and Miguel himself appears in the form of a whimsical, hand-crafted puppet (similar to one seen in Disney California Adventure’s “A Musical Celebration of Coco” last fall).
- This new Coco-inspired show expands the repertoire of Mariachi Cobre, who will also continue enchanting guests at the Mexico pavilion with performances of traditional mariachi music.
- Guests are encouraged to gather their familia, and make plans to join the celebration this spring.