Come and experience Epcot at the height of its vibrancy during the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival. Whether guests attend to be educated and inspired or just want to enjoy lush plant life and good food, Flower & Garden Festival has something for everyone!
The 2022 festival runs from March 2nd through July 4th.
The EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival is open to all guests with valid park admission and a park reservation for EPCOT on the same date. Children 2 and under will not need a ticket.
There are two dozen spectacular topiaries that will be on display all throughout EPCOT during this Festival. Below you'll a list of the topiary characters and locations for the 2022 EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival. Can you find them all during your visit?
Future World Topiaries
- Goofy Topiary and Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary Celebration Cake – Main Entrance
- Sorcerer Mickey Mouse, Brooms, Ostriches, Hippo and Gator – Entrance to World Showcase
- Woody, Bo Peep and Her Sheep – near The Land Pavilion
- Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck, Daisy Duck, Huey, Dewey and Louie – Bridge to World Showcase
- Pluto and Chip ‘n’ Dale – The American Adventure Pavilion
- Buzz Lightyear – near Mission: SPACE
- Figment – near Imagination!
- Simba and Friends (Rafiki, Simba, Mufasa and Sarabi) – Between Imagination! and The Land Pavilion
- Pumbaa and Timon – Between Imagination! and The Land Pavilion
- Bambi and Friends – near Imagination!
World Showcase Topiaries
- The Three Caballeros (Jose, Donald and Panchito) – Mexico Pavilion
- Anna and Elsa – Norway Pavilion
- Troll – Norway Pavilion
- Dragon – Japan Pavilion near Torii Gate
- Pandas – China Pavilion
- Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs – Germany Pavilion
- Lady and the Tramp – Italy Pavilion
- Beauty and the Beast – France Pavilion
- Lumiere and Cogsworth – France Pavilion
- Kermit the Frog and Miss Piggy – Germany Pavilion
- Peter Pan, Captain Hook and Tick Tock Croc – Between the United Kingdom and Canada Pavilions
- Winnie the Pooh and Friends (Rabbit, Eeyore, Piglet and Tigger) – United Kingdom Pavilion
- Tinker Bell’s Fairy House Garden – United Kingdom Pavilion
Weave through dazzling flowerbeds, stumble upon exotic gardens, learn more about sustainable foods and celebrate the ways we can live in harmony with the natural world.
- Blossoms of Fragrance Presented by Scentsy (NEW) – World Showcase Bridge
Follow your nose and form lasting memories with the help of fresh, unforgettable fragrances.
- Outdoor Escapes Presented by OFF!® Repellents – World Discovery
Unwind in refreshing spaces that show just how easy it is to create an outdoor escape that brings family and friends together—no design expertise, huge budget or green thumb required! Closes at dusk.
- Floating Gardens – World Nature
Peer upon more than 150 petite plots drifting on the ponds that border the bridge to World Showcase.
- Festival Blooms – World Celebration
Admire thousands of flowers that form colorful, living panoramas—with a 50th Anniversary celebration theme.
- Bambi’s Butterfly House – World Nature near Imagination!
View a kaleidoscope of butterflies up close, in all their extraordinary color. Learn about butterfly lifecycles and maybe even see one emerge from its chrysalis. Closes at dusk.
- The Honey Bee-stro Hosted by National Honey Board – Rosewalk near Imagination!
Learn about honeybees’ critical role in the environment, and enjoy sweet and savory treats made possible by their hard work.
- Health Full Trail Presented by AdventHealth – Imagination! Walkway
Delight in a whimsical area made to inspire youthful energy and creativity! The whole family can learn ways to stay healthy at this Outdoor Kitchen and garden. Closes at dusk.
- Tropical Rainforest Garden – Mexico Pavilion
Discover the rich biodiversity of the Mexican rainforest and learn about its highly adaptive species.
- Extraordinary Orchids – Mexico Pavilion
Set eyes on these spectacular plants blooming in radiant color.
- Bold Bromeliads – World Nature by The Land Pavilion
Tour a variety of these amazing plants.
- China Zodiac Garden – China Pavilion
Discover your favorite zodiac with while visiting clever creations.
- Bamboo Garden – China Pavilion
Visit this garden to see bamboo in a variety of colors, patterns and sizes.
- Alpine Miniature Garden – Germany Pavilion
Appreciate the little things in this showcase of diminutive dwellings nestled in a forest of fine shrubs.
- Garden Italiano – Italy Pavilion
From fresh spaghetti sauce to pizza toppings, this Tuscan kitchen garden features all the produce and herbs needed to create a classic Italian feast.
- Kokedema Garden – Japan Pavilion
Admire fresh expressions of an ancient Japanese art at this tranquil garden.
- Bonsai Collection – Japan Pavilion
Learn about the art of bonsai, some of the finest living sculptures. Bonsai masters carefully shape and tend these miniature works of art, creating peace and balance with the earth.
- Spice Garden – Morocco Pavilion
Discover how Eastern cultures flourished, trading signature spices and herb blends, once considered more valuable than gold.
- France Bouquet Garden (NEW) – France
See bountiful blooms perfect for a bouquet of cut flowers.
- English Tea Garden Presented by Twinings
Unearth the history and art of tea-blending at this elegant English tea garden at the United Kingdom Pavilion, featuring plants used in some of Twinings’ finest blends.
- Shakespeare Garden – United Kingdom Pavilion
Rediscover Shakespeare in this idyllic garden featuring excerpts from some of the Bard’s most famous sonnets—and the dazzling flowers that influenced them.
- Prehistoric Garden – World Discovery near Mission: SPACE
Imagine life on Earth 65 million years ago with astounding plant life that’s thrived since the age of the dinosaurs.
- Green Landing Family Play Zone – World Discovery
Enjoy playtime with WALL-E and his eco-friendly garden. Closes at dusk.
From scavenger hunts to up close encounters with butterflies, guests and their families will be able to enjoy these outdoor activities throughout the festival.
- Enjoy a variety of fresh EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival dishes, collect a matching stamp in your Festival Passport for each specially notated menu item you purchase and—when you’ve collected 5 stamps—bring your Festival Passport to Pineapple Promenade to redeem a Festival-exclusive treat.
The Goodness Garden Butterfly House Presented by GoGo squeeZ
- View a kaleidoscope of butterflies up close, in all their extraordinary color. Learn about butterflies’ lifecycles and maybe even see one emerge from its chrysalis.
Health Full Trail Presented by AdventHealth
- Delight in a whimsical area made to inspire youthful energy and creativity! The whole family can learn ways to stay healthy at this Outdoor Kitchen and garden along the Imagination Walkway.
Spike’s Pollen-Nation Exploration Scavenger Hunt ($9.99)
- Follow Spike the Bee on his pollination trail, where he will “bee” busy collecting nectar and pollinating gardens at EPCOT. To get started, purchase your map and stickers at select merchandise locations (available while supplies last). Once you have completed your scavenger hunt, return your completed map to Disney Traders or World Traveler for a special surprise.
Egg-stravaganza Scavenger Hunt ($7.99) – Starting March 19
- Set out on a delightful hunt across EPCOT for decorative eggs inspired by Disney characters. Guests can purchase a map at select merchandise locations beginning March 19 (available while supplies last). Next, hunt high and low for hidden eggs featuring beloved Disney peeps. Once you’re done, return the completed map for a sp-egg-tacular surprise.
Guests wishing to enhance their Flower & Garden experience will be able to purchase exclusive merchandise themed to this year's event. The 2022 offerings will include garden tools, cheerful drinkware, stylish accessories and more across several collections:
- Orange Bird Collection
- Mickey Mouse Home Garden Collection
- Spike the Bee Collection
- Figment’s Garden Collection
- Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse Collection
2022 Outdoor Kitchens
World Showcase takes on a whole new vibe with over a dozen food kiosks offering delicious culinary treats for purchase. Sample food, drink, and desserts inspired by multiple cultures and countries.
- (GF) Gluten/Wheat Friendly Menu Selections
- (PB) Plant-based Menu Selections
- (KA) Kid Approved Selections
- Grilled Street Corn on the Cob with savory garlic spread (Gluten/Wheat Friendly) (Plant-based) (Garden Graze)
- Seared Salmon with farro risotto and micro herbs
- Strawberry Mousse with chocolate-crisp pearls
- Blood Orange Agua Fresca (non-alcoholic)
- Cookie Butter Worms and Dirt (non-alcoholic)
EPCOT Sunshine Griddle (Near Test Track presented by Chevrolet) – Get ready to brunch it up with savory and sweet treats at this innovative location that thinks outside the box.
- Avocado Toast with marinated toybox tomatoes on toasted ciabatta (Plant-based) (Garden Graze)
- Shrimp and Grits: Blackened shrimp and cheddar cheese grits with brown gravy and sweet corn salsa
- Corned Beef Brisket Hash with house-made potato barrels, onions, peppers, cheese curds, and a soft-poached egg with Tabasco hollandaise (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly)
- Fried Cinnamon Roll Bites with cream cheese frosting and candied bacon
- Froot Loops Shake (non-alcoholic)
- Joffrey’s Coffee Cold Brew Cocktail with milk, rum and coffee liqueur, and vanilla vodka
- Tupelo Honey and Sweet Corn Spoon Bread with jalapeños, bacon, and house-made whipped honey butter (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly)
- Lavender Honey Mustard-marinated Chicken Flatbread with whipped honey-ricotta cheese, marinated vegetables, and goat cheese
- Local Wildflower Honey-Mascarpone Cheesecake with orange blossom honey whipped cream, whipped honey, crystalized honey, honeycomb, dehydrated honey, and fennel pollen meringue kisses
- Honey-Peach Freeze in a Souvenir Spike the Bee Sipper Cup (non-alcoholic) (Limit 2 per guest)
- Lemonade Mead
- Orange Blossom Honey Wine
- Honey-Peach Freeze with Blueberry Vodka
- Crispy Mojo Marinated Pork Belly, with avocado cream, corn salsa, salsa verde, and plantain chips (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly) (New)
- Tuna Tataki Bowl with spicy yuzu glaze, mango, avocado, and pappadam crisp
- Grapefruit Tart: Grapefruit curd, lychee jam, ginger mousse, and yuzu cream (New)
- Orange-Lemon Smoothie in a Souvenir Orange Bird Sipper Cup (non-alcoholic) (Limit 2 per guest)
- Key Lime Hibiscus Ale
- Orange Peel Ale
- Citrus Honey Cream Ale
- Orange Sunshine Wine Slushy
- Beer Flight
- Spicy Hot Dog with pineapple chutney and plantain chips
- DOLE Whip (Plant-based)
- Frozen Desert Violet Lemonade (non-alcoholic)
- DOLE Whip with Fanta (non-alcoholic)
- Tropical Hefe Wheat Ale
- Fresh Pressed Mango, Pineapple, and Guava Wheat Ale
- Hazy Pebbles Fruity Hazy Milkshake
- Violet Lemonade Ale
- Sparkling Pineapple Wine
- DOLE Whip topped with mango cream liqueur
- Pineapple Beer Flight
- Grilled Baby Vegetables with hummus cream and red pepper coulis (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly) (Plant-based) (Garden Graze)
- Impossible Sausage and Kale Soup (Plant-based)
- Boneless Impossible Korean Short Rib with cilantro-lime rice, Danmuji slaw, and Kimchee Mayonnaise (Plant-based)
- Chocolate Cake with whipped cassis mousse, raspberry gelato, and fresh raspberries (New) (Plant-based)
- Twinings Energizing Matcha Cranberry & Lime Green Tea (non-alcoholic)
- Bloom Hazy IPA
- Twinings Energizing Matcha Cranberry & Lime Green Tea with lime vodka served in a mason jar
- Potato Pancakes with house-made applesauce (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly) (Plant-based) (Garden Graze)
- Potato Pancake with caramelized ham, onions, and herb sour cream (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly)
- Toasted Pretzel Bread topped with black forest ham and melted Gruyère cheese
- Warm Cheese Strudel with mixed berries
- Hugo Lager
- Premium Pilsner
- Raspberry Radler
- Apfelschaumwein: Sparkling wine and apple liqueur
- Beer Flight
- Southern Seafood Boil: Shrimp, mussels, crawfish, potatoes, corn, and Andouille sausage
- Spicy Chicken Gumbo with Andouille sausage and BEN’S ORIGINAL Long Grain & Wild Rice (New)
- Grilled Oysters with Cajun butter (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly)
- House-made Boudin Bites featuring BEN’S ORIGINAL Long Grain White Rice
- Pecan Praline (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly)
- Bayou Cocktail: Spiced rum, coconut rum, fruit punch, and Minute Maid orange juice
- Orange Coriander Wheat Ale
- American Light Ale
- Double IPA
- Beer Flight
- Mediterranean Flatbread with za’atar, artichokes, olives, mozzarella, and feta cheese (New)
- Vanilla, Rose Water, and Pistachio Panna Cotta
- Pomegranate Mimosa
- Ginger and Elderberry Ale
- Pomegranate Hard Cider
- Blackberry Mint Mead
- Arepas topped with melted queso fresco (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly)
- Arepa topped with shrimp, crushed avocado ají, and tomato sauce (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly)
- Arepa topped with chorizo (New)
- Coconut Tres Leches: Vanilla cake soaked in oat milk, almond milk, and coconut milk with toasted coconut (New) (Plant-based) (Garden Graze)
- Tropical Breeze: Lemonade, grapefruit juice, and simple syrup (non-alcoholic) (New)
- Coconut Key Lime Ale
- Tropical Perception White Sangria
- Tropical Breeze with rum (New)
EPCOT Farmers Feast (Near Test Track presented by Chevrolet)
Early Bloom Menu (available March 2 through April 9)
- Chilled Potato and Leek Soup “Vichyssoise” with chive oil and crispy leeks (New) (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly)
- Char-grilled Bison Ribe-Eye with creamy leek fondue, roasted carnival cauliflower, Romanesco and port wine-goat cheese butter (New) (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly)
- Goat Cheese Creamsicle Pop: Goat cheese Crémeux, orange cream, olive oil cake, cranberry sauce, and praline (New)
Springtime Menu (available April 10 through May 21)
- Grilled Vegetable Bruschetta with marinated peppers, zucchini, squash, artichokes, goat cheese, and balsamic glaze on grilled ciabatta (New)
- Herb-crusted Spring Lamb with marble potatoes, spring vegetables, and red wine butter sauce
- Strawberry Rhubarb Upside-down Cake with crème fraîche whipped cream
Summer Solstice Menu (available May 22 through July 4)
- Tomato and Cornbread Panzanella with burrata cheese and fresh basil
- Barbecue Seared Pork Tenderloin with summer succotash, herb butter, and grapefruit vinaigrette (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly)
- A Whole Lotta Melon: Feta cheesecake with watermelon curd, pickled watermelon rind, watermelon caramel, and compressed watermelon (New) (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly)
Beverages (available throughout the Festival):
- Raspberry Lemon Verbena Whole-Leaf-Steeped Sparkling Hard Tea
- Hibiscus Lemonade Cocktail featuring hibiscus gin
Cider House (United Kingdom)
- BLT Scone with Nueske’s applewood-smoked bacon, sundried tomato, and basil (New)
- Dark Chocolate Raspberry Tart with whipped cream
- Pink Lemonade Hard Cider
- Watermelon Hard Cider
- Triple Jam Hard Cider
- Pure Brewed Organic Lager
- Snakebite: Triple jam hard cider and pure brewed organic lager
- Cider Flight
- Seared Scallops with French green beans, butter potatoes, brown butter vinaigrette, and applewood-smoked bacon (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly)
- Beef Tenderloin Tips, Mushroom Bordelaise Sauce, and Whipped Potatoes with garden vegetables
- Griddled Maple Pound Cake with warm peach compote and sweet corn gelato
- Maple Popcorn Shake (non-alcoholic)
- Blonde Ale
- Blueberry Fruit Beer
- Apricot with Maple Syrup Blonde Ale
- Maple Popcorn Shake with maple rye whisky
- Beer Flight
- Enchilada de Mole Negro: Chipotle chicken in a corn tortilla with mole negro, avocado mousse, crema Mexicana, and queso fresco (New) (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly)
- Taco Vampiro: Barbacoa beef in a corn tortilla with crispy grilled Monterey jack cheese, salsa ranchera, and esquites (New) (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly)
- Tostada de Chorizo: Plant-based Chorizo and black beans on a crispy corn tortilla with avocado mousse and queso fresco (New) (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly)
- Poppy Flower Margarita: Tequila blanco, hibiscus flower tea, cucumber juice, aperitivo, and blackcurrant liqueur with a chile salt rim
- Hypnotic Margarita: Tequila blanco, mezcal, rosemary syrup, cognac, and lemon juice
- Craft Mexican Lager
- Spicy Mala Chicken Skewer (New)
- House-made Cheesy Crab Wontons
- Rose Bubble Milk Tea (non-alcoholic) (New)
- Jasmine Draft Beer
- Marco Boba: Amaretto, iced coffee, milk, and boba
- Kung Fu Punch: Vodka, triple sec, mango, orange juice, and soda water
- Tang Dynasty: Tequila gold, light rum, strawberry, piña colada mix, white boba pearls, and soda water
- Arancini: Fried Risotto Balls stuffed with braised beef served with grape tomato salad and balsamic emulsion
- Ravioli alla Boscaiola: Sweet sausage ravioli with sweet corn, spring vegetables, and cream sauce
- Bomboloni: Cream-filled Italian doughnut with raspberry sauce and powdered sugar
- Pinot Grigio
- Rosa Regale
- Italian White Sangria with prosecco
- Italian Red Sangria with cabernet sauvignon
- Italian Margarita with limoncello and tequila
- Frushi: Strawberry, pineapple, and cantaloupe wrapped in sweet rice and pink soy wrap served with whipped cream, berry sauce, and toasted coconut
- Chicken Yakitori: Grilled chicken with scallions, red pepper-shoyu emulsion, and pickled onions
- Beef Tataki: Seared sirloin with red shiso sauce, watermelon radish, and sprouts
- Yuzu Tilted Tonic Hard Seltzer
- Ozeki Pineapple Nigori Sake
- Cucumber Cooler: Sake, vodka, and cucumber garnished with a cucumber slice
- Croissant au Fromage de Chèvre, Herbes et Ail Rôtie: Croissant with goat cheese, herbs, and roasted garlic (New)
- Pan Bagnat Classique: The Niçoise Sandwich with house-made bread, albacore tuna mayonnaise, tomato, black olives, lettuce, and celery (New)
- Salade de Lentilles à la Lyonnaise: French Green Lentil Salad with bacon and garlic sausage (New)
- Beignet Caramélisé, Fourré Crème Vanille, Glacé au Caramel Fleur de Sel: Caramelized Beignet filled with vanilla cream and glazed with caramel fleur de sel
- French Wheat Draft Beer
- VeRy Raspberry: Rosé wine with natural raspberry flavor
- Grand Mimosa Cocktail with orange liqueur, Champagne, and orange juice
- La Vie en Rose Frozen Slush: Vodka, orange vodka, and liqueur with white and red cranberry juice
Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company
- World Discovery (Near Mission: SPACE) – Minty Melon Refresher: A lightly caffeinated blend of watermelon-cucumber-mint juice with strawberries and blueberries (Spirited option available featuring Watermelon-Basil Vodka) (New)
- Near Canada: Strawberry Fields Refresher – A lightly caffeinated blend of strawberry açaí juice with strawberries and blueberries (Spirited option available featuring strawberry-lemongrass vodka) (New)
- World Showcase (Near Disney Traders) – Pink Paradise Refresher: A lightly caffeinated blend of refreshing dragon fruit-lychee juice with strawberries and blueberries (Spirited option available featuring watermelon-basil vodka) (New)
- The American Adventure – Wildberry Wonder Refresher: A lightly caffeinated blend of wildberry-hibiscus juice with strawberries and blueberries (New) (Spirited option available featuring tropical rum)
Guests of the EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival will enjoy listening to featured musical acts at select locations around the Park including America Gardens Theatre and World Showplace. All entertainment is included with valid guest admission.
Jammin’ Gardeners (Canada Mill Stage)
Voices of Liberty (America Gardens Theatre)
Mariachi Cobre (America Gardens Theatre)
Pianist (World Showplace)
Garden Rocks Concert Series
Guests attending during festival weekends will enjoy listening to featured musical acts at the American Garden Theatre. Musicians and bands will perform two to three days in a row and will play three 30-minute sets each of the days they are there. This is a great opportunity for guests to grab a drink or a snack and enjoy live music in a spacious outdoor setting. All concerts are included with valid guest admission.
- March 4-5: The Guess Who
- March 6-7: Rick Springfield
- March 11-12: Melina Leon (NEW to Garden Rocks)
- March 13-14: CeCe Winans
- March 18-19: Mike DelGuidice, currently on tour with Billy Joel (NEW)
- March 20-21: Kool & The Gang (NEW to Garden Rocks)
- March 25-28: The Orchestra starring former members of ELO
- April 1-2: The Spinners
- April 3-4: The Pointer Sisters
- April 8-9: Blue October (NEW to Garden Rocks)
- April 10-11: To Be Announced
- April 15-16: Tommy DeCarlo, singer of the band Boston (NEW)
- April 17-18: Don Felder, Formerly of The Eagles
- April 22-23: STARSHIP featuring Mickey Thomas (NEW)
- April 24-25: Claudia Leitte
- April 29-30: Berlin
- May 1-2: TobyMac
- May 6-7: Blood, Sweat & Tears
- May 8-9: The Commodores (NEW to Garden Rocks)
- May 13-14: Ambrosia with Peter Beckett (NEW)
- May 15-16: To Be Announced
- May 20-21: A Flock Of Seagulls
- May 22-23: Collin Raye (NEW)
- May 27-28: Thelma Houston (NEW)
- May 29-30: Little River Band
- June 3-6: Simple Plan
- June 10-13: Herman’s Hermits starring Peter Noone
- June 17-20: Plain White T’s
- June 24-25: To Be Announced
- June 26-27: To Be Announced
Garden Rocks performances are at America Gardens Theatre at 5:30, 6:45 and 8 pm Fridays-Mondays during the EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival and are included with EPCOT admission.
Priority seating to the Garden Rocks concerts are available to guests who make dining reservations at select Epcot restaurants. Guests must have valid park admission to dine in the park and will only have reserved seating to one of the shows. Reservations are now open and can be booked through Walt Disney World's website.
Guests can book dining package reservations at one of four EPCOT restaurants for lunch or dinner. Each reservation guarantees a seat at one Garden Rocks Concert performance. Advance reservations are highly recommended and can be made up to 60 days prior to your visit. Each package includes:
- An appetizer, entrée and dessert or one (1) full buffet (where applicable), along with a non-alcoholic beverage
- One (1) guaranteed seat per person to one Garden Rocks concert performance on the same day; the concert time will be assigned at the time of booking
Explore participating restaurants and dining package prices, which exclude tax and gratuity:
Lunch: $57 for adults; $32 for kids
Dinner: $57 for adults; $32 for kids
The Living Seas Pavilion
Lunch: $69 for adults; $22 for kids
Dinner: $69 for adults; $22 for kids
The Land Pavilion
Lunch: $66 for adults; $43 for kids
Dinner: $66 for adults; $43 for kids
United Kingdom Pavilion
Lunch: $58 for adults; $22 for kids
Dinner: $58 for adults; $22 for kids
Good to Know:
- Garden Rocks Dining Packages are only offered Friday to Monday during EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival—March 2 to July 4, 2022. Packages are not offered on Tuesdays, Wednesdays or Thursdays.
- Alcohol will only be served to Guests ages 21 and older.
- Reservations require a credit card guarantee.
- At the time of booking, you’ll be assigned a performance time for the Garden Rocks concert. You will have guaranteed seats for that performance only.
- Guests who have not booked a Garden Rocks Dining Package will be seated at the Garden Rocks concert on a first-come, first-served basis. Seating is based on availability due to limited capacity.
- To enter EPCOT, both a theme park reservation and valid theme park admission are required. EPCOT admission is not included in the price of the dining package.