The Kree and the Skrulls have been at war for generations. Captain Marvel will soon be bringing that war to the big screen and Marvel has released a new featurette from the upcoming film explaining the intergalactic war.
- The video highlight the villainous Skrulls, which will serve as the primary antagonists of the movie.
- The video features Samuel L. Jackson’s Nick Fury, Gemma Chan’s Minn-Erva, Jude Law’s Yon-Rogg and of course Brie Larson’s Carol Danvers/Captain Marvel.
- Captain Marvel will blast its way into theaters March 8.
- Set in the 1990s, Marvel Studios’ “Captain Marvel” is an all-new adventure from a previously unseen period in the history of the Marvel Cinematic Universe that follows the journey of Carol Danvers as she becomes one of the universe’s most powerful heroes. While a galactic war between two alien races reaches Earth, Danvers finds herself and a small cadre of allies at the center of the maelstrom.
Captain Marvel is the twenty-first film in the Marvel Cinematic Universe and the penultimate entry in Phase 3. The film stars:
- Brie Larson
- Samuel L. Jackson
- Ben Mendelsohn
- Djimon Hounsou
- Lee Pace
- Lashana Lynch
- Gemma Chan
- Rune Temte
- Algenis Perez Soto
- Mckenna Grace
- Annette Bening
- Clark Gregg
- Jude Law
ICYMI – More Marvel news:
- Marvel Rising is back with an all new project called Marvel Rising Ultimate Comics. Fans can watch as comic panels come to life to pull viewers right into the story.
- As has happened to other franchises in the past, it would appear that fans opposing Captain Marvel and its themes are showing up to review-bomb the MCU’s newest entry. Check out some of the social reactions to Captain Marvel.
- Gwyneth Paltrow – the actress who portrays Tony Stark’s secretary and eventual fiance, Pepper Potts – is reportedly retiring the character from the Marvel Cinematic Universe.