Disney Springs has all kinds of great restaurants offering a wide array of food and beverage. You can find just about anything you’re looking for at Walt Disney World’s dining and shopping district, and as of this week, that includes an alcohol-infused, Dole Whip-sandwiched sugar cookie, according to Orlando Sentinel.
- The new Frozcato Sugar Cookie can be found at The Basket at Wine Bar George (the quick-service window just outside the restaurant)..
- This refreshing new summer treat consists of Dole Whip, Moscato and vodka sandwiched between two sugar cookies.
- The ingredients are the same as those found in the restaurant’s popular Frozcato cocktail.
- This refreshing and boozy new treat is only for guests ages 21 and up.
- The Frozcato Sugar Cookie is $8, with a limited quality being served per day and will only be around for the summer.
ICYMI – More Disney Springs news:
- On June 11 a new pop-up experience featuring Toy Story Drop is coming to Disney Springs.
- Two exciting new colors will debut at Walt Disney World next week, Imagination Pink and Magic Mirror Metallic. As part of the WDW’s V.I.PASSHOLDER events, AP’s will have the chance to shop the new collections first.
- As the summer season descends, a few changes are in store for Walt Disney World’s shopping and entertainment district, Disney Springs.
- “Pasta Palooza” kicked off at Maria & Enzo’s Ristorante at Disney Springs and will run for a few months.