This fall Disney fans are invited to gather their families for a special live event in Los Angeles featuring Coco. Coco Live in Concert at the Hollywood Bowl will be offered for two nights only this November.
- Disney and Pixar's Coco will be brought to life on stage for the first time ever this November at the Hollywood Bowl.
- The special event will be offered for one weekend only – Friday, November 8th and Saturday, November 9th at 8 pm.
- Walt Disney Records tweeted that presale tickets start Tuesday September 10th
— Disney Music (@DisneyMusic) September 9, 2019
- Tickets will go on sale starting Friday, September 13th at 12 pm PT at Ticketmaster.com.
- The spectacular event in Los Angeles will include an all-star lineup of special guests including:
- Benjamin Bratt
- Eva Longoria
- Carlos Rivera
- Alanna Ubach
- Alex Gonzalez
- Jaime Camil
- Lele Pons
- Rudy Mancuso
- Natalia Jimenez
- The cast will appear throughout the evening as the beloved film plays on the Bowl's movie screen accompanied by a full, live orchestra.
- Mariachi Divas will also entertain the audience with traditional Mariachi music throughout the night.
Disney And Pixar's 'Coco' Comes To The Hollywood Bowl For The First Time Live In Concert
- Conductor Sarah Hicks will lead the full orchestra performing Michael Giacchino's original score along with special guests performing the film's songs including:
- "Remember Me"
- "Un Poco Loco"
- "The World Es Mi Familia"
- And many more!
- Coco Live in Concert at the Hollywood Bowl will transform the legendary venue into the Land of the Dead with special pre-show activities.
- Day of the Dead costumes are encouraged.
What they’re saying:
- Miguel: "I'm very excited to join this incredible group of exceptional talent, in the city that I'm from, to bring this very special movie and message to life. The idea of celebrating our ancestors is very dear to my heart, especially after the passing of my grandparents."
- Alanna Ubach: "It is such an honor to be a part of this monumental celebration at the Bowl. Love to my beautiful family and friends watching!"
- Natalia Jimenez: "Mis raíces latinas son mi orgullo y celebrarlo sumando mi voz a la música de Coco en el Hollywood Bowl es un honor.” (“My Latin roots are my pride and celebrating it by adding my voice to Coco's music at the Hollywood Bowl is an honor.” Via Google translate)
- Alex Gonzalez: "Coco is my heart, it means everything to me. It's ancestors, family, music, love, culture, traditions, dreams, and passion. Coco is everything that inspires, connects, and makes the world a better place. It's a unique film. The Hollywood Bowl is a very special place where we can celebrate and share our love and appreciation for music and Coco! It's a huge honor and privilege to be a part of this beautiful performance at the Hollywood Bowl. I am so excited, can't wait!"
- Felipe Fernandez del Paso serves as director of Coco Live in Concert.
- Amy Tinkham is Creative Consultant for Coco Live in Concert.
- The concert is produced by Disney Concerts and Live Nation/Andrew Hewitt & Bill Silva Presents, a team who has performed together several highly acclaimed live to film events at the Hollywood Bowl including: