- The Pirates League, a Magic Kingdom merchandise location where children could be transformed into a pirate or a mermaid, will be closing this summer.
- Its final day of operation will be on July 26th, 2020.
- Unfortunately, no other details about what will replace the offering were made available at this time.
- Located in Adventureland, Pirates League has often been compared to the popular Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique, which offers princess transformations.
- Incidentally, that concept has only continued to expand, with locations now available at Magic Kingdom, Disney Springs, and Grand Floridan at Walt Disney World as well as a Boutique at Disneyland Park.
- Meanwhile, buccaneers in search of pirate adventure might consider setting sail for the Beach Club Resort where Captain Hook’s Pirate Crew is offered daily.
- That experience costs $55 per child aged 4 to 12. Bookings can be made here.