- Deadline is reporting that actresses, Lyndsy Fonseca and Carra Patterson have joined the cast of Disney+’s Turner and Hooch reboot.
- The ladies have been cast as the female leads opposite Josh Peck’s Scott Turner.
- The series will consist of 12 hourlong episodes about a U.S. marshal (formerly a police detective in the 1989 movie) and his troublemaking dog.
- Turner and Hooch hails from creator Matt Nix (Burn Notice) and 20th Century Fox TV.
- “When an ambitious, buttoned-up marshal inherits a big unruly dog, he soon realizes the pet he didn’t want may be the partner he needs.”
Meet the Characters:
- Fonseca has been cast as Laura, Scott’s sister. Laura has a 7-year-old son, Matthew. Just like the rest of the family, Laura is trying to cope with the recent loss of her father.
- Laura loves and owns special-needs dogs.
- After her father passed, he left to the family his big, slobbering dog Hooch whom Laura and Matthew give to Scott.
- Laura is close to her brother and mother — with whom she discovers that their father’s death might not have been an accident.
- Patterson plays Jessica, Scott’s U.S. marshal partner.
- She’s the opposite of him in many ways, and often teases him about his mannerisms and a polish appearance.
- Jessica is brave and quick-thinking on the job, though sometimes her sense of humor gets her in trouble.
- She has a lot of respect for Scott and doesn’t mind his big new sidekick.
- Jessica is happily married to Grady.
- Series writer/executive producer:
- Matt Nix
- Co-executive producer:
- Josh Levy
- 20th Century Fox TV