Walt Disney World is automatically extending Annual Pass end dates by one-month, or Passholders can choose options to end their pass early.
- With the parks at that Walt Disney World Resort preparing to reopen in July, the resort just released some new information for Annual Passholders.
- All Annual Passes will automatically be extended by one-month, which will appear in the passholder’s My Disney Experience account starting in October 2020.
- The extension applies to all Annual Passholders, including those who have paid in full and those on a monthly payment plan.
- The one month extension is in addition to previously announced Annual Pass extended expiration dates that match the length of the resort’s closure.
- Alternatively, Annual Passholders may request a refund, which works a little differently depending on your payment plan. Disney will send information on how to process the requests below in July.
- Passholders who paid in full can request a partial refund and forego the bonus month extension.
- Passholders on a monthly payment plan would see payments resume on July 11th, but can request to cancel their plan before August 11th, which will stop future payments.