Debuting today, Vera Bradley has created new limited-release patterns as part of a partnership with Disney Parks that focuses on the delicious treats that guests can find while they visit.
(Please note this article contains affiliate links. Your purchase will support LaughingPlace by providing us a small commission, but will not affect your pricing or user experience. Thank you.)
- Vera Bradley, the iconic women’s fashion and lifestyle brand, has once again worked with Disney Parks to create two limited-release novelty patterns called “Mickey’s Sweet Treats” and coordinating “Sweet Treat Ditsy,” both of which launched today.
- Vera Bradley’s design team collaborated with Disney Parks to create Mickey’s Sweet Treats and Sweet Treat Ditsy, which are both medallion-based patterns.
- Hidden within each print are some of the signature sweet treats guests can enjoy at Disney Parks, including ice cream bars, cupcakes, donuts and cotton candy. Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Goofy, Donald Duck and Pluto are also featured among the classic confections.
- The Mickey’s Sweet Treats and Sweet Treat Ditsy collection features 18 items, including backpacks, crossbody bags, totes, a travel bag and various travel items, plush throw blankets, and several coordinating accessories.
What They’re Saying:
- Rob Wallstrom, Chief Executive Officer of Vera Bradley: “Collaborating with Disney on special product collections is always a special treat, and the names of our newest limited-release novelty patterns reflect exactly that. We hope the launch of Mickey’s Sweet Treats and Sweet Treat Ditsy reminds both Vera Bradley fans and Disney enthusiasts alike to take the time to enjoy life’s sweetest moments.”