Everyone’s favorite Flora Colossus is back and he’s here to remind The Child who the original cutest character was before Disney+ came to be, and this time he’s interactive!
- Groot, as he appears in Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, has arrived at Walt Disney World’s World of Disney store located at Disney Springs in the form of a new interactive figure that responds to voice commands and music.
- Interactive Groot recognizes and responds to 20 spoken phrases with sounds, music & movement. Depending on your questions, he will be happy, mad, sad, excited, or even dance! He can stand or even sit on your shoulder with an included shoulder plate.
- A bluetooth speaker, also sold here at World of Disney but sold separately from the Interactive Groot figure will help provide music for Groot to dance to.
- Although he responds to many phrases, we think he’ll probably only respond with three words (“I am Groot”) just perhaps in different ways.
- Groot Bluetooth Speaker – Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 | shopDisney – $39.99
- Groot has appeared (in various forms) in several of the Marvel films after his debut in Guardians of the Galaxy.
- He is the last member of a treelike alien race, and perhaps one of the most unusual beings in all the cosmos. Though calm and quiet in most instances, he is known to unleash tree-mendous strength on any enemy foolish enough to threaten his allies, particularly his longtime partner, Rocket Raccoon.
- Though he can only vocalize using the phrase “I am Groot,” his friends are nevertheless able to understand exactly what he means through his different inflections.