Today may be the 10th anniversary of Tangled, but shopDisney will celebrate on December 5th with the release of a limited edition Rapunzel doll and the next wave of the Disney Castle Collection themed to the kingdom of Corona.
- shopDisney will release a new limited edition Rapunzel Doll and the next wave of the Disney Castle Collection on December 5th at 7:00 am PT (10:00 am ET).
- The new doll is 17 inches tall and was released early at Shanghai Disneyland, with some pictures surfacing on Instagram.
- Pricing information has not been officially released, but these doll releases have historically retailed for $119.95.
- We haven’t seen an edition size listed anywhere yet.
View this post on Instagram
- The fifth release in the Disney Castle Collection will feature Rapunzel’s Castle from the kingdom of Corona.
- Click here to learn more about the Disney Castle Collection, where each wave is themed to a Disney Princess and products include light-up figures, hinged pins, ornaments, journals, and puzzles.