While the Disney Parks around the world are great ot visit all year round, the holidays are a truly magical time at the happiest places in the world. Disney Ambassadors from the various Disney resorts shared their favorite ways to celebrate the holidays.
- Guests visiting Hong Kong Disneyland Resort memorialize their merry moments on postcards available in Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel that donate 100% of proceeds to the Operation Santa Claus initiative in Hong Kong.
- At Shanghai Disney Resort, guests can enjoy Duffy-inspired hot beverage sippers and accessorize for the season with collections of merrily-appareled pals from Mickey Mouse and friends and Duffy and friends.
- Tokyo Disney Resort guests can take in an illumination of seasonal lights and decorated trees that dot the landscape of the resort.
- At Walt Disney World, holiday projections transform Cinderella Castle with whimsical holiday scenes.
- Guests visiting Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa can visit Mickey Mouse donned in his seasonal livery and take the spirit home with them with “Aloha Kalikimaka” spirit jerseys, matching plushie headbands and a new ‘ukulele-playing ‘Olu Mel and StellaLou ornament.
- Those looking for holiday gifts at Disneyland Resort can pick up the new Spider-Bots or an array of other shopping options.
- And finally, Disneyland Paris is providing more and more fun at home each day with exclusive recipes, festive artwork and other activities.
- Disney shared a video from the ambassadors as well: