The anticipated opening of the new Star Wars Trading Post (and subsequent eventual reopening of the Wonderground Gallery) is about to take place, as the Disneyland Legacy Passholder page revealed the jungle resistance base will open on February 19th.
- We’ve been watching the former Rainforest Cafe location in the Downtown Disney District with great interest since it was recently announced that the Star Wars Trading Post would be moving from it’s current home in the Wonderground Gallery space and moving to the former restaurant location.
- Today, the Legacy Passholder page of the official Disneyland Resort website revealed that the Star Wars Trading Post will open in its new location on Feb. 19, 2021 and is set to become the go-to place for all things Star Wars.
- The design is inspired by a hidden jungle Resistance base and the merchandise offers something for every traveler on their galactic journey. The opening assortment will feature merchandise straight from Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge along with classic Star Wars and The Mandalorian, with apparel, accessories, souvenirs, creatures, droids and more.
- If you’re a Legacy Passholder, you’ll have an opportunity to make a reservation for a special preview event of the Star Wars Trading Post from Feb. 16 – Feb. 18.
- Additionally, for a limited time, Legacy Passholders can save 30% on select merchandise at select Downtown Disney District and Buena Vista Street locations. This offer is valid Monday through Thursday, through February 25, 2021. As a reminder, on days when the 30% savings offer is not available and after this special offer has ended, Legacy Passholders may continue to receive applicable discounts, based on their Passport type, on select merchandise and food and beverages at select Downtown Disney District and Buena Vista Street locations until new membership offerings are announced.