Chevrolet has teamed up with the Walt Disney World Resort to reveal the Bolt EUV and Bolt EV on February 14 at 4:00 p.m. ET, and today they revealed another teaser video, this one featuring the Hitchhiking Ghosts from the Haunted Mansion.
- Chevrolet and Walt Disney World have teamed up to reveal two new electric vehicles on February 14 with a video collaboration series to “show how magic can take place when the imagination is electrified.”
- Chevrolet and Walt Disney World have had a partnership in place with the EPCOT attraction Test Track, which is currently sponsored by Chevrolet.
- At the exit of the attraction, you are taken into a showroom floor, which could also be hosting these two vehicles in the future.
- You can catch the full reveal of the vehicles and video series on Sunday, February 14 at 4:00 p.m. ET on Chevy.com/ev.
- The ad continues on the tease Chevrolet started in January with the following video announcing the partnership with Walt Disney World Resort.