In the latest episode of Untold with the Filmmakers, Disney talks to those involved with the latest release from Walt Disney Animation Studios, Raya and the Last Dragon.
- Carlos López Estrada (Director), Don Hall (Director), Fawn Veerasunthorn (Story), and Amy Lawson Smeed (Animation) sat down to discuss the creation of the film Raya and the Last Dragon.
- They had animated around 1-2 sequences before moving over to work at home.
- Fawn discussed having to do a pitch in her daughter’s closest, and no one questing, just rolling with it.
- They shared stories that have become typical for anyone working at home with the current situation, but also the amount of trust they all had in each other to get this film done at home and the incredible achievement it was to bring an animated film to life while working at home.
- You can check out our review of the movie done by Alex, who gave it 4 out of 5 shards of the dragon gem.
- Mike went to El Capitan Theatre to see the movie on the big screen and you can check out his thoughts here.
You can watch the other episode of Untold with the Filmmakers going over the creation of Disney and Pixar’s Soul.
Raya and the Last Dragon is now playing at theaters and is available to stream via Premier Access on Disney+.