- 47-year-old Kelly Sills complained that he paid $15,000 for his Disney World vacation that was disrupted when he was arrested for refusing the required temperature check at Disney Springs.
- Orlando Sentinel shared the video footage from the Orange County Sheriff’s Office of the arrest.
- Sills plead not guilty on a charge of trespassing following the February 13 incident, which saw the man confronted outside The Boathouse after he skipped the required temperature check upon entering Disney Springs and refused to go back.
- As he was being escorted by officers, Sills asked “Will you take my temperature before you kick me out, please?”
- The officer informed him that he would have his temperature checked in jail.
- The footage also sees Sills saying “I paid $15,000. You can’t trespass me for paying $15,000. If I take $15,000 from you, I can’t kick you out… Bring me to jail for $15,000 grand, I’m fine… In front of my kids, too, at Disney World.”
- Sills was trespassed from all Disney property according to the arrest report.
What they’re saying:
- Disney spokeswoman Andrea Finger: “Millions of guests visit our theme parks each year, and in rare instances when things of this nature occur, we hold them accountable.”