Earlier today we took a trip down the Mekong, Nile, Amazon, and Congo and noticed that the Jungle’s favorite head salesman, Trader Sam, had been removed from the World Famous Jungle Cruise.
- Just a few days ago, Disney announced that work would soon begin on installing story changes that are coming to the world famous Jungle Cruise at the Magic Kingdom.
- We weren’t expecting the changes to occur as soon as they did though as a recent trip through the jungle surprised us when we noticed the head salesman of the jungle, Trader Sam, was notably absent.
- More interesting, the changes (thus far) seem to only affect Trader Sam, as other headhunters in the jungle (and references to them) are still present in the attraction.
- Earlier this year, Disney announced that they would be changing the classic Jungle Cruise attraction at both Disneyland and Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom to build on the original story, add more humor, wildlife, and skipper heart to the classic attraction. As part of a much larger effort, this updated experience will welcome new characters from around the world.
- The enhancements include several new scenes Guests will experience along the river, all interconnected. The world-famous skippers will continue to share the unique adventure and interactions guests expect on the Jungle Cruise.
- The new scenes will heighten the skippers’ legendary comedic tone, beginning with a trapped safari party that finds itself up a tree after their journey goes awry. Unexpected scenarios along the way will give the jungle and animals the last laugh!
- Just the other day, Disney released details on all the new characters you’ll see on the updated attraction.
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Walt Disney World travel planning