- Variety has revealed that John Reilly’s daughter, Caitlin Reilly, has been cast in an upcoming episode of General Hospital that pays tribute to her late father.
- John Reilly joined the cast in 1984 as Sean Donely and remained as a regular cast member until 1995, reprising his role in 2008 and 2013.
- During his 2013 return to the series, General Hospital introduced his daughter Anna "Annie" Donely, played by Courtney Halverson.
- In the tribute episode, Caitlin Reilly will play Sean Donely’s daughter, mirroring their off-screen relationship as father and daughter.
- Caitlin Reilly is an actor, comedian, writer and producer who will appear in the upcoming Kevin Smith film Wrong Reasons and has become famous on TikTok for her impression videos.
What They’re Saying:
- Caitlin Reilly: “Words can’t describe how honored I am to be playing my dad’s daughter on the show. I grew up on the set of General Hospital, watching him work for years, so it’s exciting to dive into a new character in honor of him. He’ll absolutely be by my side in spirit on set rooting me on. It fills my heart with gratitude to be a part of this tribute to him, and to feel so close to him working on a show he loved so much doing.”