- Disney MagicMobile launched on March 30th for iPhone and Apple Watch, allowing Guests to create a digital park pass on their phones or smart watch to enter the park.
- The functionality can be used in lieu of a plastic park ticket or MagicBand.
- Today, Disney announced that the feature is now available on eligible Google Pay-enabled Android phones. A list of devices compatible with the functionality has not been issued.
- Within the My Disney Experience app, Guests can create and customize their Disney MagicMobile pass by selecting from designs themed to classic characters, theme park icons, and favorite snacks.
- Disney MagicMobile is an optional feature. Guests can still use a plastic park ticket or MagicBand for park entry.
- This is one of several ways Walt Disney World is looking to enhance the park entry process. They’re currently testing an optional facial recognition program that could replace the current biometric finger scan, which is not in use at this time to reduce exposure to a high-contact surface.