- Disney Channel’s summer camp comedy series BUNK’D is celebrating its 100th episode on Thursday, June 3 at 8:00 pm ET/PT.
- The series will have brand new episodes each night of the week starting on Monday, May 31 through Friday, June 4.
- BUNK’D premiered on July 31, 2015, as a spin-off of the comedy series Jessie. The series revolves around the adventures of the campers and counselors at Maine’s Camp Kikiwaka.
- BUNK’D stars Miranda May as cheerful camp owner Lou; Mallory James Mahoney (Disney Channel’s Adventures in Babysitting), Raphael Alejandro (ABC’s Once Upon a Time) and Will Buie Jr. (Gifted) as the loveable but mischievous campers; Shelby Simmons (Andi Mack) and Israel Johnson (Schooled) as their quirky but well-intentioned counselors; and Trevor Tordjman (Disney’s ZOMBIES) as enthusiastic newcomer Parker Preston.
What They’re Saying:
- Kristina Smith, Executive Director, Current Series, Disney Branded Television: “Congratulations to the cast and crew of BUNK’D on their amazing achievement in reaching 100 episodes. From day one, this series was a hit for us, and it continues to entertain our audience with an irresistible blend of relatable characters and funny, warmhearted storylines.”
Episode List and Synopsis (all episodes begin at 8:00 pm ET/PT)
Monday, May 31 – “Everyone’s Trap’d”
- Lou feels stressed about her chemistry assignment and all of her camp responsibilities, while her campers find themselves in some sticky situations.
Tuesday, June 1 – “Pop Poppin’ In”
- Hoping to be discovered, Noah enlists a reality TV crew; Lou’s overbearing grandfather pays a visit and criticizes her camp-running abilities.
Wednesday, June 2 – “Roll Models”
- Ava and Destiny compete in an elaborate marble race; Lou, Matteo and Noah head off on a road trip where they encounter Noah’s NASA-bound older brother.
Thursday, June 3 – “Gi Whiz” (100th Episode)
- Finn and Destiny look for a way to leave their mark on the camp; while meeting Matteo’s mother, Lou and Noah discover that he has a surprising skill.
Friday, June 4 – “Dancin’ Up a Storm”
- Lou drops in on her cousins at their family farm only to receive an icy reception to her surprise visit; Parker tries some creative methods to teach Finn how to dance.