- The 30-second teaser features some of your favorite characters, like Mike and Sulley, as well as some of the new characters created just for this new series.
- The teaser explains that Monsters Inc. is no longer hiring scarers and is instead looking for jokesters.
- We’re also introduced to M.I.F.T., the Monsters Inc. Facilities Team, which Disney+ introduced us to last week.
- Monsters at Work will premiere on July 2 on Disney+.
About Monsters at Work:
- Monsters At Work takes place the day after the Monsters, Incorporated power plant started harvesting the laughter of children to fuel the city of Monstropolis, thanks to Mike and Sulley's discovery that laughter generates ten times more energy than screams. It follows the story of Tylor Tuskmon, an eager young monster who graduated top of his class at Monsters University and always dreamed of becoming a Scarer, until he lands a job at Monsters, Incorporated and discovers that scaring is out and laughter is in.
- In addition to Billy Crystal, John Goodman, and Bonnie Hunt, returning cast members from the original movies include John Ratzenberger as Yeti and Tylor's dad, Bernard, Jennifer Tilly as Celia Mae and Bob Peterson as Roze, twin sister to his original Monsters, Inc. character, Roz.
- Voicing additional characters are Stephen Stanton (Star Wars Resistance) as Smitty and Needleman, the bumbling custodial team at Monsters, Inc., Aisha Tyler (Archer) as Tylor's mom, Millie Tuskmon and Mindy Kaling as Val Little, an enthusiastic member of the Monsters, Inc. Facilities Team.