- Fans have been given a sneak peek at the upcoming Disney+ series Monsters at Work.
- The series is based on the Monster’s Inc. franchise with Billy Crystal and John Goodman returning as Mike and Sulley. Audiences will also be introduced to a handful of new characters voiced by Ben Feldman, Kelly Marie Tran, Henry Winkler, and many more.
- Monsters At Work will premiere at the 2021 Tribeca Festival and on July 2 on Disney+.
About Monsters at Work:
- Monsters At Work takes place the day after the Monsters, Incorporated power plant started harvesting the laughter of children to fuel the city of Monstropolis, thanks to Mike and Sulley's discovery that laughter generates ten times more energy than screams. It follows the story of Tylor Tuskmon, an eager young monster who graduated top of his class at Monsters University and always dreamed of becoming a Scarer, until he lands a job at Monsters, Incorporated and discovers that scaring is out and laughter is in.
- In addition to Billy Crystal, John Goodman, and Bonnie Hunt, returning cast members from the original movies include John Ratzenberger as Yeti and Tylor's dad, Bernard, Jennifer Tilly as Celia Mae and Bob Peterson as Roze, twin sister to his original Monsters, Inc. character, Roz.
- Voicing additional characters are Stephen Stanton (Star Wars Resistance) as Smitty and Needleman, the bumbling custodial team at Monsters, Inc., Aisha Tyler (Archer) as Tylor's mom, Millie Tuskmon and Mindy Kaling as Val Little, an enthusiastic member of the Monsters, Inc. Facilities Team.