Walt Disney World is planning to get in the Cruella fun with a live stream event broadcasting live from Disney Springs on the same day the film debuts in theaters and on Disney+ Premier Access, May 28th.
- Walt Disney World will be hosting a live stream event celebrating the release of Cruella on Disney+ Premier Access and in theaters where available.
- The red carpet event will be streamed on the official Walt Disney World website, casting live from Disney Springs with a “unique shopping experience” featuring fashion inspired by the new film, guest appearances, and more.
- Cruella, which is set in 1970s London amidst the punk rock revolution, follows a young grifter named Estella (Emma Stone), a clever and creative girl determined to make a name for herself with her designs. She befriends a pair of young thieves who appreciate her appetite for mischief, and together they are able to build a life for themselves on the London streets. One day, Estella’s flair for fashion catches the eye of Baroness von Hellman, a fashion legend who is devastatingly chic and terrifyingly haute, played by Emma Thompson. But their relationship sets in motion a course of events and revelations that will cause Estella to embrace her wicked side and become the raucous, fashionable and revenge-bent Cruella.
- She’s fashionable. She’s fierce. She’s the Queen of Mean, darling! The fashions are set to arguably steal the show in the upcoming film and many outfits inspired by Cruella are already available on shopDisney, and who knows? We might actually see some of these looks hitting the red carpet during this live stream event!
- The event takes place here, and can be watched from any device in either a mobile or desktop web browser when it begins on Friday, May 28th at 6:00 PM Eastern Time.
- You can check out Cruella when it hits theaters on Friday, May 28 or through Disney+ Premier Access on the same day.