As we enter a new week of television programming, Good Morning America has announced their guests for June 14th-19th. The show will welcome actors and authors who will discuss their current and upcoming projects. Plus the Summer Concert Series continues with a performance by Chance the Rapper.
- Every day millions of Americans tune in to ABC’s long running morning news show Good Morning America or GMA for the latest national news and entertainment.
- The network has shared their guests list for the upcoming week which features actors, musicians and authors.
- Good Morning America airs Monday-Friday (7:00-9:00 am EST), on the ABC Television Network.
GMA Guests for the Week of June 14-19:
- Monday, June 14
- Christian Pulisic
- Phoebe Dynevor (Bridgerton)
- Rita Moreno (Rita Moreno: Just a Girl Who Decided to Go For It)
- Rebecca Minkoff (Fearless: The New Rules for Unlocking Creativity, Courage, and Success)
- Tuesday, June 15
- Salma Hayek and Ryan Reynolds (The Hitman’s Wife’s Bodyguard)
- Rob Riggle (Holey Moley)
- Hakeem Oluseyi (A Quantum Life)
- Cameron Hamilton and Lauren Speed (Love is Blind, Leap of Faith)
- Ilana Glazer (False Positive)
- Wednesday, June 16
- Zakiya Dalila Harris (The Other Black Girl)
- Joseph Fiennes (The Handmaid’s Tale)
- Thursday, June 17
- GMA’s Rise and Shine tour of America: Oregon
- Antonio Banderas (The Hitman’s Wife’s Bodyguard)
- Friday, June 18
- GMA Summer Concert Series: Performance by Chance the Rapper
- Saturday, June 19
- GMA’s Rise and Shine tour of America: Washington, D.C.
- Binge This! Father’s Day
- Deals and Steals with Tory Johnson
Good Morning America is a two-hour, live program anchored by Robin Roberts, George Stephanopoulos, Michael Strahan and Ginger Zee is the chief meteorologist.